At Atlas we pride ourselves on the quality of our programmes. Our goal is to ensure that each and every student is taken care of from the moment they step off the plane until it’s time for them to say goodbye and go home. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service in every aspect of our young learners’ time with us – from their courses and accommodation to their extracurricular activities and general welfare.
High School Placement
Our programme director, Arthur Godsil, is the former Headmaster of one of Ireland’s top private schools and has a unique insight and understanding of the Irish school system. With over 40 years experience at the heart of the Irish education system Arthur and his team provide expert advice to families who wish to send their children abroad to study.
We provide the highest level of monitoring and assessment of any high school placement provider in the country. We constantly monitor the progress of our high school students and have face to face meetings with them continually throughout the year. Our Guardianship service ensures your child is in safe hands from the moment they arrive in Ireland until the moment they leave. Our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the young people we work with is paramount.
We work with only the best schools in their fields, chosen for their academic, sporting and extracurricular excellence. At Atlas we pride ourselves on the quality of our programmes. We are dedicated to ensuring each child reaches their potential and to that end, develop an Individual Education Plan for each child. We have close working relationships with the principals and leadership teams within our partner schools and are assured of their quality educational programmes.
Features of Atlas High School Programmes
- Carefully selected partner schools that provide the highest educational standards.
- Detailed needs analysis of each student’s requirements before arrival.
- Individual orientation programme on arrival and ongoing, consistent support throughout the year. Regular coaching sessions and pastoral service with students.
- Development of an Individual Educa on Plan (IEP) over course of student’s studies to help achieve learning goals.
- Regular feedback and updates. Parents are constantly kept abreast of their child’s welfare and academic progress through monthly and termly reports.
- The Atlas guarantee that each student receives the individual care and attention they require as they pursue their academic goals away from home.
Individual Education Plan (IEP)
At Atlas each student’s educational journey is very important to us. That is why after the first month, once the student is settled, we develop an Individual Education Plan (IEP) in collaboration with the student, parents and teachers. An IEP outlines the individual needs of each student and highlights the resources needed to ensure their educational goals are reached. It’s reviewed regularly and is an important way of assisting us in realising the student’s learning potential throughout the year.