Sports and Music
Situated six kilometres south of Cashel, Co Tipperary, Rockwell College is located on a large estate of approximately 350 hectares. It is part of the Golden Vale, an area of rich farmland and major centre of the dairy industry. The College looks out on the impressive vista of the Galtee and Knockmealdown mountain ranges. Rockwell College is a Catholic, co-educational school, where boys and girls can grow and develop in a caring and supportive atmosphere. The pupil body comprises boarders and day- boarders educated in the Spiritan tradition.
- Recently modernised dormitories provide facili es which house single and double bedrooms
- Boarders can avail of an in-house cinema and weights room.
- Rockwell College boasts a 25 metre indoor heated swimming pool; a nine hole golf course; a gymnasium, and basketball courts
- Other facili es include a weights room; 20 acres of sports pitches; 3 tennis courts, a lake covering 23 acres; a full size all-weather sports pitches with oodligh ng facility
- Over the past five years circa 25% of the College’s Leaving Certificate students have achieved over 500 points on an annual basis (maximum: 625 points)
- They o er 21 subjects on their curriculum for Leaving Certificate, ensuring provision for a diverse range of interests.