St. Bricin’s College
St Bricin’s College is located in County Cavan, less than 2 hours drive from Dublin city centre. It is a co-educational, public school with a school population of approximately 230 students. “Aim, Believe, Achieve” underlines the school’s philosophy of fostering self-esteem, a positive attitude towards learning, the promotion of responsible behaviour and the encouragement of dignity and respect in all endeavours. Every student deserves a happy, positive environment in which to learn and the school’s goal is to achieve the happiness of every child in their care.
- St Bricin’s College prides themselves in providinga high quality education to all of their students, inspiring them to develop their abilities to the full but conscious of the potential for further developments. The philosophy of St Bricin’s College is one of inclusiveness in which the College supports the principles of partnership, equality of access and participation in the school.
- St Bricin’s College is the only specialist MicrosoftIT Academy, in the region, which was granted in 2015, in recognition of the schools commitment to student success in IT education. The School is now an authorised Certiport official test centre for all Office 365 qualifications, available to their students, parents and staff.
- As an inclusive and stimulating school, St.Bricin’s offer a wide range of excellent facilities and high quality teaching that provides their students with an outstanding and supportive education from their very first day at the school.
- St Bricin’s College offers outstandingopportunities both in and outside the classroom that help their students achieve their full potential throughout their time in the school.
- Their students are constantly encouraged totake advantage of experiences that help them develop their unique talents and to shape their future through their own efforts and initiative.