Sutton Park School
Sutton Park School is a coeducational, multi-denominational school located in Sutton, close to Howth on the northside of Dublin. It is an international day school, with students from ages 4 to 19 attending from 22 countries. Founded in 1957, it was one of Ireland’s first multi-denominational schools and is one of the most expensive schools in the country.
- The school is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the European Council of International Schools (ECIS) and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) – one of only two schools with such accreditation in Ireland
- Approximately 30% of the 300-student population in the secondary school are international students
- Nightly study prep offered for all students
- Boasts a Design Centre with a network of 20 computers all carrying the latests CAD/CAM software
- The School fosters and motivates a love of reading and promotes book clubs, research sessions as well as offering a space for quiet, supervised study in the School Library
- Excellent science laboratories and dedicated ICT rooms with latest equipment