Victoria College is an exceptional girls’ non-denominational school in Belfast, Northern Ireland with a strong record of academic achievement, sporting success and high quality pastoral care. The College is the only all girls’ school in Northern Ireland providing education for girls from the age of 2 -18 years with a Boarding Department, a Preparatory Department and a Grammar School. Girls today are potentially the leaders of tomorrow and Victoria College provides a wonderful environment in which they learn how to assume responsibility, take risks, relish challenge, and inspire and lead others. Their pupils develop the resilience, confidence and independence to equip them for adult life.
- Victoria College is the only Northern Ireland school to be a member of the prestigious Girls’ Schools Association.
- Pupils consistently achieve above the Northern Ireland and United Kingdom and UK averages at both GCSE and A level. 94% of the A level grades and 96% of the GCSE level grades achieved by the class in 2016 were A*- C grades.
- It holds the International Schools Award, the Investors in People Bronze award, the Green Flag Eco award and has recently received the prestigious Inclusion Quality Mark in recognition of the positive, diverse and inclusive ethos and practice that underpins all aspects of school life.
- ICT underpins and supports independent learning allowing pupils have access to a wide range of courses and work related experiences in the areas of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
- Fostering an international dimension in the curriculum is at the heart of the College, so that young people gain the cultural understanding and skills they need to live and work as global citizens.